Category Archives for "Selling"

There are eight types of salespeople. And only three are effective.

The 8 Types of Salespeople There are eight types of salespeople. And only three are effective. Posted by Harvard Business Review on Saturday, March 12, 2016 According to the Harvard Business Review, there are 8 different types of salespeople, and only 3 of them (37%) are consistently effective at selling. The other 5 types (63%) […]

Read More